Monday, February 27, 2012

Dr. Seuss

One of our favorite authors is having a birthday this week! We are so excited to be celebrating Dr. Seuss. Today we talked about all of our favorite Dr. Seuss' books. We also began to realize that most of us have the same Dr. Seuss' books. One of the things we will be doing this week is EVERYONE from our class will be dressing up as The Cat in the Hat. Cheers just continued to come today as I explained to them what we will be doing Friday. I love this age group and this group of children because they are so excited and thrilled to do EVERYTHING! Its always a party doesn't matter what it is! I can't wait to take pictures of them on Friday! Please make sure your child is dressed in black. At school we will be making the white belly, the red bow tie, and the cat's hat. I will supply the face paint! Even I will be dressing up with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment